Monday, November 8, 2010

The Amazing Race

Concentrating hard, I gripped the steering wheel and yanked it hard around. I stared ahead, desperately looking for the all important corners.
These corners were my weak point on the track. Memories of crashing, skidding, and braking flashed through my aching head. Not daring to look behind me in fear of spotting some fearless competition, I manouevered my cart around the dreaded corners.

Now I was on the bumpy straight that had made me roll over, as embarrassed as a duck in high heels. I accelerated, racing across the greenish brown grass and over the finish line...Yay! I won!

By Moo

4 comments:

  1. I really like your story Moo!!!!!!
    Keeli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice descriptive writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Moo - your writing is amazing. What a true talent you have!! It felt like I was there. You sure have a special way with words. :-)

    Luv Caryn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment - we really like to hear from our readers! Please don't forget to leave your name so we can get back to you.