Monday, November 8, 2010

AUCKLAND ZOO


My head was spinning around in circles my brain was bouncing up and down full of excitment because we were going to the Auckland Zoo. Last year in the Christmas Holidays my mum and dad took my brother and me to the Auckland Zoo. Mum and dad probably thought I was a mad woman the way I was jumping around in the morning before we left.

The Zoo finally arrived outside our car door waiting just waiting for us. Mum and dad finished paying at the front office and we sprinted in through the front door. The first thing we saw were the giraffes they were really funny to watch because they towered over all the other smaller animals.

After the giraffes it was already time for lunch!! So we made our way over t the picnic area for something to eat. After lunch we made our way over to the under the sea part. Seals are my favourite animals because they love being in water!! The seals were performing a show for us it was really cool!!

The day had come to an end there were so many animals but I just couldn’t fit them in!!!!!

By Meg Stevens.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Maggie I didn't know it posted straight away!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool story meg!!!!! thats such a cool story meg awesome
    Sarah:) and Keeli:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome meg i like how you used dicriptive language haha cooleyo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls :) your really awesome !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like it i cracked up laughing.
    Love emily. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you r awsome. from emily.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment - we really like to hear from our readers! Please don't forget to leave your name so we can get back to you.