Monday, November 8, 2010

I had the goal in my sights , but there were three defenders closing in on me. I knew as captain,I needed to push myself to the limits , but when i heard the cheers i knew i had to do it. i saw the left back sprinting across, but thinking quickly i put the ball to the corner to our winger i saw the clock 10 9 8.... He crossed i was desperate to catch up with the ball. i jumped i felt like i was touching the clouds. WHAM We had scored i was overwhelmed with excitement.But i woke up i was in my bed it was dream of what had happened that afternoon i fell back into a dreamy sleep and thought about the rest of what happened that game.


3 comments:

Thanks for making a comment - we really like to hear from our readers! Please don't forget to leave your name so we can get back to you.