Monday, November 8, 2010

Fishy

FISHY!!!

“Sarah look at this” Mum croaked.
I slowly walked along like a mummy “What “ I screamed.”There’s a black gold fish in the pond!” I ran like a rocket to the gold fish pond.”There is to”It was really hard to see beacause it was camouflaged in the in to the green breathing material.
I could see in my glimpse a shiny shimming among the tangled wire netting. I was such a fantasy to me because It was a very unusal gold fish. I was very puzzled by the fact that the black , gold fishies parnets were orange and the little fela in the tank was black.”Oh mum isn’t he just the cutist” I said. He
was only about 2 cm long and 1cm wide.I named him shimmer because the way his tail shimmerd around in the green water, was so differnt thats how I found my baby gold fish Shimmer

5 comments:

Thanks for making a comment - we really like to hear from our readers! Please don't forget to leave your name so we can get back to you.