Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Camp Letters 1

Dear Ra,

I am writing to you to say thank you for coming to camp. We would have not been able to go on camp other wise, so thank you.

Thank you for being awesome on camp. On the Burma trail, you were so scary. I had never screamed so loud before and you also gave me the guts to go down the water slide when it was cold.

I hope you can come on another camp with us and scare us all again. So once again, thank you so much.

Yours sincerely
Kahlee Norton, Pod 11

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kahlee.
    Thanks so much for the cool Thank You letter.
    I really, really enjoyed scaring you all as well. I'm not sure who screamed the loudest, but I will give you 9.5 out of 10 for your effort.
    I did enjoy the camp, maybe because the kids were having a great time - or was it the home baking???

    Regards
    Ra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool thanks Ra the baking was really nice!!! But I think the boys screamed the loudest though.
    From Kahlee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ho kahlee awesome story

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment - we really like to hear from our readers! Please don't forget to leave your name so we can get back to you.