Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Camp Letters 2

Dear Adele

Thank you for coming on our Mangawhai Camp. It made it really special having you come on our camp! You made our spectacular taste buds tingle with awe at your amazing cooking and taking us touring around the bay in kayaks.

I like the way you scared us to pieces on the burma trail. You made me jump out of my shoes!! Watch you step! Freaky !!! Also on the beach you were looking out for kids that were hurt or felt lonely.

Thank you again for your help to everyone on camp and if I was a year 6 again, I would be amazed if you came on camp again!!!!!

Yours sincerely,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah

    Thank you so much for the lovely thank you letter. I am glad you enjoyed the food we cooked cause when you are cooking for so many it is hard to please everyone (as your Mum would know).

    I thought the Burma Trail was awesome except for the mosquito bites I got!! Would go on camp anytime - it was so much fun and I'm glad you enjoyed it too. Thanks again for the lovely letter, I will treasure it. Regards, Adele :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment - we really like to hear from our readers! Please don't forget to leave your name so we can get back to you.