Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Camp Letters 3

Dear Jason

Thank you very much for helping with our camp. I am so glad that we got to go on camp because most schools don’t go on camp because there’s not enough helpers. I know you might have had to take time of work, thats why I’m grateful. I’m happy that you volunteered. If you didn’t, camp would not have happened and that would really suck, so I’m lucky.

At camp, I can remember getting one of the five fastest times on the water slide. 1st Kyle Donovan, 2nd Mr Buckland, 3rd Damien Potter, 4th Hunter Cambell, 5th Julius Kuraia which is me with a time of 7.68 seconds. On the flying fox, I went upside down for a long period of time with no hands, I was really proud of that. My favourite activity was archery because I love bows and arrows and I’m really into Lord of the Rings.

I loved how you helped with archery. You were an awesome helper and you came in handy lots of times. I hope you can help next time because you were extraordinary. Thank you for helping with camp.

Yours sincerely,
Julius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment - we really like to hear from our readers! Please don't forget to leave your name so we can get back to you.