Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gumboot Dancing - Oliver

I just had the most unspeakable day at the mines, because the boss was so angry today. I can’t even be bothered to go to gumboot practice and thats the most wonderful part of the day. But I guess I have to do it or else my boss will fire me. When I got there, they had already started and one of them yelled “Hurry up! You’re late!!” When I was doing it, I could really feel the beat. It wasn’t such a dumb thing after all, it was pretty wonderful. It was like a bommy-knocker hitting my legs, then WOZA!!!!! It was as loud as ten thousand speakers with someone yelling into it. After gumboot practice, I had a nice cold beer. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment - we really like to hear from our readers! Please don't forget to leave your name so we can get back to you.