Monday, June 14, 2010

A Miner's Diary - Perry

Dear diary

It was my worst day ever. I came back from work today it was horrible! This guy got killed today and five others got badly injured and I nearly got hit by a big tumbling bolder. It gets worse. This room is unbearable! And the pay is stink. But luckily its gumboot practice today the best day of the week. Whats gumboot dancing you say. It's the best dancing were all get together and dance. It feels like were really alive. This is luxury compared to that work that we have to do. I mean dancing isn't that great but compared to the work that we do its awesome.

2 comments:

  1. its Lydia
    Perry you did a great job on your miners diary, I like all the adjectives that you used but remember Mr B band the word awesome it now lives in the coffin. I think you could have made it a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kahlee

    Hay Perry that was a fantasic story I like the way you said unbearable and tumbling bolder. Hahahah and what happend to dear diary bit at the start.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment - we really like to hear from our readers! Please don't forget to leave your name so we can get back to you.