Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Phoebe's Camp Reflection

It was a really exciting day, it was the day we were going on school camp. I thought it was going to be an awesome day. Thankfully, getting into the cars and going to the beach was easy.

Our first rotation activity was the water slide. I was a bit worried about the splash and how fast it was. I really enjoyed it though. A skill I learned was to keep your head down to go faster.

When I went on the flying fox, it seemed a bit fast, I thought to myself, but once I got on it, I really enjoyed it, especially when I hung upside down.

Another activity I really liked was going on the Burma trail in the dark. It was not very scary, but it was still really cool.

I really enjoyed school camp. I had never been on a flying fox before. All the activities were fun. I would want to go there again. I think other people should go because it is good fun.

2 comments:

  1. Phoebe's camp reflection is really really cool I like all her descriptive words. From Emily Hook your best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda [Phoebes Mum]July 3, 2010 at 3:41 AM

    I enjoyed reading your 'Camp Reflection' Phoebes. When I drove out to the Camp at pickup time I thought the place was amazing ..no wonder you had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making a comment - we really like to hear from our readers! Please don't forget to leave your name so we can get back to you.